Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day One

One of my first orders of business is buying these new shoes.  It's time for a new pair, BUT my left foot is currently fractured and I am not allowed to do any sort of weight-baring exercises for another two to four weeks.  Hopefully more on the two side.  I've been debating ordering the shoes now, or waiting until my foot is closer to healed (I have a slight feeling that if I have the new shoes, I'm going to be tempted to use them and forego my healing process.  Not smart).  Needless to say, I have not bought them yet.

I can do exercises that do not involve putting weight on my foot or flexing it in any way.  I'm thinking strength training for my arms and certain yoga or pilates moves.

I'm also asking for a new bike and possibly roller blades for Christmas this year.  Two of my favorite work outs that are super fun.  Could do them for days.

For breakfast, I had a slice of toasted multi-grain bread with peanut butter and a glass of iced green tea with a packet of sweetener before my anatomy lecture class at 8 am.  After class, I came home and made myself an iced coffee before heading off to shadowing.

For lunch,  I made myself a protein shake with EAS 100% whey protein in chocolate and light original flavored soy milk.  I know you're supposed to have a protein shake right after a work out, but I feel like shadowing this morning could be called a work out!  I also couldn't help myself to a few large black olives in the fridge.

For a snack, I had a handful of non-butter popcorn.

For dinner, Andrew (boyfriend) just made some whole wheat pita pizzas with either a tomato or olive oil base with fresh mozzarella and basil last night and I think there are left over ingredients.  So yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment