Saturday, September 10, 2011

Days Four & Five

I ordered my new running shoes yesterday and they've already been shipped!  Go New Balance!  Can't wait to get them!

Most of Day Four went well, but it sort of fell apart towards the end of the evening.  I was working all day so I had an organic granola bar for both breakfast and dinner, as well as coffee and water.  For dinner I went to Ale House and ordered a spinach dip to share for the appetizer and then got the fish tacos for dinner.  Was also kind of conned in to getting onion strings as a side.  Didn't have that much in quantity, but what I did have wasn't nutritious.  Won't let myself make mistakes like this very often!

For dinner tonight I'm planning on picking up a burrito bowl from Chipotle (I know, not the healthiest) to bring to babysit for one of my little kiddies I do therapy with, but I'm going to ask for little rice, and no cheese or sour cream.  And no chips and salsa.  Problem solved.

I also just came across a yummy looking guacamole recipe that was tweeted by Shape Magazine that I will have to try.

                                                           via SimpleRecipes

 Andrew makes scrumptious guacamole, but it would be nice to have my own recipe to contribute!

No comments:

Post a Comment