Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day Two

For breakfast, a slice of whole wheat bread, coffee and water.

I didn't necessarily have lunch today, but I had two snacks:  a Cascadian Farms organic dark chocolate almond chewy bar around 11 am and then some dry Raisin Bran whole wheat cereal out of the box when I got off at three.

For dinner, I want to order out the vegetable plate from the Mediterranean Tea Room.  It's a combination platter of tabbouleh, hummus, falafel, pickles, olives and feta cheese served with pita bread.  It's the best thing ever.  And it's huge so I'll have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

I plan on doing as much of my favorite pilates DVD as I can in a bit.  I like doing the arms and lower body workouts when I don't have time to do the full hour video, but I think I'll do the arms, abs, some of the lower body and stretching this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment