Sunday, September 18, 2011

Days Eleven & Twelve

For breakfast on day eleven, I had a Kashi bar and coffee.  I put another bar in my purse so I'd eat that and not be tempted to stop at Chick-fil-a in between clients (although it's on a list of the 10 best restaurant chains in the nation in terms of health).  I did stop and get a small bag of Chex Mix and a vitamin water in the late afternoon -- could be worse.  I mostly just pick out all the chex and leave the rest.

For dinner, Andrew and I went to Panera and I ordered a soup and sandwich combo -- the french onion and mediterranean veggie.

                                                                   via here

I did stop and get my first pumpkin spice soy chai latte of the season for a treat afterwards -- going to have to figure out how to make my own healthier version.

Today, I had a bowl of Kashi Go Lean cereal with skim milk for brunch and a cup of hot chai spice tea.  I had a handful of whole grain goldfish for a quick snack, and then ordered a bowl of french onion soup for dinner.  We picked up some apple cider this evening as well to make festive mixed drinks!  I've been sipping my glass and a bottle of Mike's Light Hard Lemonade (I'm a girl) and watching the game.

It's been four weeks with my boot on and it's about time to start thinking about parting from it, but I don't feel ready to get back into action just yet.  It doesn't feel completely healed to me and I don't want this to be a recurring problem!

PS.  This list is highly comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment