Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day Ten

For breakfast/lunch I had a bowl of Kashi Go Lean cereal in Honey Almond Flax with skim milk.  I sipped on iced green tea with a packet of Stevia sweetener this afternoon, and then had a few handfuls of whole grain goldfish right after I got out of shadowing at 6 pm.

For dinner, I had three tacos with corn tortillas, grilled chicken, pico, corn salsa and guacamole from Qdoba as recommended here.  I was so excited to come across this article as Chiptole and Qdoba are my go-to quick meals.  And the checkout guy said they were getting brown rice and wheat tortillas soon!  Sweetness!

                                                                     via Shape

As a treat, I got myself a venti iced soy chai latte from Starbucks.  My fave, besides pumpkin spice, which apparently they have already.  I guess I'm way behind.

In other news, my new running shoes came in, but I can't exercise yet... so they're nice and pretty to look at?

                                                            via New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment