Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day Three

Today was a hard day.  I was/am stressed out about my anatomy class (and thus life and grad school).  I didn't wake up for my 8 am lecture, felt guilty and then started to feel guilty about not studying enough for the exams (lab & lecture) I have coming up next week.  So I just did something a little bad diet-wise:  I ate multiple handfuls of wheat thins and  some of Andrew's leftover Chick-fil-a waffle fries.  Oops.

For breakfast, I had an organic granola bar and iced green tea.

For lunch, I planned to have whole wheat pasta with peas, but didn't have enough time to eat before I had to get to shadowing.  I had a few bites and then finished it when I got home at six.

I need to figure out how to fit in these important things and cut out bad habits (like excessive internet) in order to get these things done as well as lay out enough time to study.  Time management wasn't always my strong suit, although I've never missed a deadline!

No comments:

Post a Comment